Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Misconceptions

Oh, my eating habits have changed SO MUCH lately! I feel better,  have more energy, and haven't lost a pound! That's probably because I haven't completely turned from my unhealthy ways. Sure, I incorporate vegetables and fruits into every single meal and snack- but that's not to say that I don't eat JUNK if the mood strikes me. The store is very close and its loaded with unhealthy options,  and sometimes I take them up on them! We are loving cooking healthier though. My kids have shocked me with how much they love vegetables!  We are also growing our own vegetables and fruits. We are using vegan butter and almond milk, but haven't given up cheese or meat(I almost have but the hubby and kids haven't). We snack on kale and cucumbers instead of snack cakes and cookies. IF I have pop tarts in the house and my toddler throws a fit, I give him one. We are slowly easing into this lifestyle and I am thrilled with my family's willingness to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment